Houston is a happening place this month! Here are just a few of the events that I won’t be missing!
What’s going ON
Cinco de Mile – Head down to Midtown and celebrate the 5th of May with an epic block party!
Flea Style // Houston – Silver Street Studios is fast becoming my favorite venue. They host all the events I love the most. And now they’ve added another! 110+ vendors, food trucks & bar, live music, free gift bag to first 100 shoppers!
- When: May 7, 2016
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Where: Silver Street Studios, 2000 Edwards St, Houston TX
- Price: $5 for adults and kids 12 and under are FREE
- When: May 14, 2016
- Time: noon – 9pm
- Where: 2400/2700 Navigation Blvd in East Downtown
- Price: Kids FREE, GA Adult $10 at the gate or $8 online here, VIP $50 online here
Houston Crawfish & Chill Festival – All you can eat crawfish and FREE beer. This is the first annual Crawfish & Chill Festival and I am so looking forward to it! Live music, local DJ’s and mudbugs — does it get better??
- When: May 28, 2016
- Time: 11am – 6pm
- Where: 401 Franklin St in Downtown Houston
- Price: Earlybird tickets $32 online here, GA $47 online here