Halloween is just around the corner and in case you still don’t have anything to do, check out these Edmonton recommendations below!
1) Deadmonton Haunted House – This one may not be a good place to take the kiddies, as it is ACTUALLY scary. I don’t know this from experience because I am afraid of my own shadow, but rumor has it, this place is legit! What better to do on Halloween weekend than crap your pants with fear.
- Oct. 2 to Nov. 13, 7pm – 11pm
- Paramount Theater, 10233 Jasper Ave.
- Admission: $25
3) Spooktacular Grave Discoveries – This is pretty much as it sounds, Grave Discovering, including improv, science, and mystery. This is both for Adults and Kids; however, they have some nights that are specific to each demographic, so be sure to check out the website.
- Oct. 23/24/30, 6-10pm
- Fort Edmonton Park,
- Admission: Adult $26.20, Kids $20.90
5) Night of Fear Festival – Taking place at one of my favorite places in the Edmonton area, the Enjoy Center is hosting 75 local businesses and a costume contest, with a scavenger hunt for the kids. There will be fortune tellers, performances, and many more activities.
- Oct. 30 4-8 pm & Oct. 31 10am-3pm
- Enjoy Centre, St. Albert (101 Riel Drive)
- Admission $22 Adults, $17 Children
All else fails, have a pumpkin carving party like we did last weekend. And if none of this appeals to you, do what I am doing and hang around home, and binge on candy and wine.